Monday, December 3, 2012

WOW.... Long Time NO post

WOW!  I can't believe I have neglected this blog since April!  What a slacker I am.  I guess the next best thing would be to post our Christmas Letter that will update everything..... In the mean time.  I will post some of our latest family pictures! 






No comments:

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

  • BUCKET LIST TO VISIT: Matzatlan, Mexico; Yosemite; Paris, France; Venice, Italy; Athens, Greece; Pyramids of Egypt; Sydney, Australia; Mt. Rushmore; Chuirch History Sites; Boston; New York;
  • PLACES I HAVE VISITED-THAT I WANT TO VISIT AGAIN: India, Hawaii, Canada, Orlando, San Diego,
  • RESTAURANTS: Olive Garden, Sizzler, The Mandarin,
  • MOVIES: Twilight Saga, The Lord of the Ringd Trilogy, Indiana Jones 2-4, Anna and the King, You've Got Mail, The Mummy Series, Harry Potter Series, Under the Tuscan Sun, The Wedding Date, Elf, The Christmas Story, The Grinch
  • SEASON: Fall, I love the crisp smell and all the colors
  • BOOKS:Anythig by Anita Stansfield, Rachel Nunes, Maricia McClure,Stephenie Meyer, Harry Potter Serie