So we had another medical issue. Because Jayson's immune system is so low, he is picking up everything and anything. He now has a strain of the Echo Virus that comes with fever, rash, and stomach yuckies. The rash started out as small spots and then proceeded to form blobs. The pictures do not do it justice, but it has been an experience. I told the doctor that I am glad to make sure his family is taken care of but I was tired of coming and paying the doctor bill. :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
- BUCKET LIST TO VISIT: Matzatlan, Mexico; Yosemite; Paris, France; Venice, Italy; Athens, Greece; Pyramids of Egypt; Sydney, Australia; Mt. Rushmore; Chuirch History Sites; Boston; New York;
- PLACES I HAVE VISITED-THAT I WANT TO VISIT AGAIN: India, Hawaii, Canada, Orlando, San Diego,
- RESTAURANTS: Olive Garden, Sizzler, The Mandarin,
- MOVIES: Twilight Saga, The Lord of the Ringd Trilogy, Indiana Jones 2-4, Anna and the King, You've Got Mail, The Mummy Series, Harry Potter Series, Under the Tuscan Sun, The Wedding Date, Elf, The Christmas Story, The Grinch
- SEASON: Fall, I love the crisp smell and all the colors
- BOOKS:Anythig by Anita Stansfield, Rachel Nunes, Maricia McClure,Stephenie Meyer, Harry Potter Serie
1 comment:
Poor little guy. I hope it passes soon.
Post a Comment